In today’s BlogcastFM Coffee Break Teleclass, Sid talks to John Hoff, creator of WordPress Defender, about WordPress Security 101. Highlights include:
- Why and How John Got Interested in WordPress Security
- Where WordPress Security Really Begins
- Bloggers On The Road
- Security Tips
- Learning From the Experiences of Others: How His Blog Was Hacked; How His Clients’ Were Hacked; and Their Experiences with Lost Revenue and Resolution Costs
- Are Most Hacks Easily Preventable?
- The Adequacy (or Inadequacy) of Most Bloggers’ Security Precautions
- The Biggest Mistakes Bloggers Make With WordPress Security – And How That Leaves Them Exposed to Hackers
- John’s Free Security Course – Tips and Actions Bloggers Can Take Today to Secure Your Blog
- A Brief Note on WordPress Defender
John Hoff’s blog was hacked, and after spending long days and nights reseraching the best way to defend your blog from hackers, he created WordPress Defender. Get the best blog protection today – look down the right side for the FREE course, at WordPress Defender.
For the next few days, the first 30 people who purchase can use discount code blogcastfm to save 38% off. If you are serious about defending your blog from hackers, check out WordPress Defender now.