Willie Jackson was a name I heard when I interviewed Pamela Slim several months ago. She mentioned him as one of her star students. As luck would have it, while I was in New York for BlogWorld, I got to meet Willie in person. I mentioned my chat with Pamela to him, and I asked if he would be willing to be a guest here on BlogcastFM. He share some killer insights into how he built his business and online footprint. Here are some highlights:
- The Importance of Uncertainty in Entrepreneurship
- How Willie Grew Solely Through Referrals
- Identifying Your Greatest Strengths and Monetizing Them
- Why Your Resume is a Terrible Way to Get a Job
- Pamela Slim’s Influence on Willie as a Mentor
- An Inside Look at Seth Godin’s Domino Project
Willie Jackson is a corporate dropout, web hosting geek, and WordPress fanatic. He is obsessed with website speed. You can follow him on twitter @williejackson.