Note: This post is being highlighted as part of BlogWorld’s Speaker Appreciation Week, October 3-7, 2011. Don’t forget to check out the full list of BlogWorld LA’s 2011 speakers - and yes, Srini and Sid are *both* on it.
When it comes to veterans of the blogosphere, Wendy Piersall is at the top of her game. She is somebody we all of should pay attention to as we can learn a lot from her. Wendy’s been at it for more than five years. In that time, she’s built and successfully sold a blog, inked a book deal, and is now on the verge of some really big things. Listen to what she has to say about the five years of blogging:
- Why the Fundamentals of Growing a Blog Haven’t Changed
- The Key Fundamentals to Effective Growth
- How Wendy Reaches and Builds Connections with Influential People
- Monetizing According to Your Greatest Strengths
- Valuable Lessons from Building a Blog Network
- The Keys to Getting a Book Deal
- Why PR and Exposure is Not Going to Cause Massive Growth
Wendy Piersall is a serial entrepreneur who lives to create businesses, blogs, buzz, art, eatables, wearables…and even a few kids. Her latest project is her book, Mom Blogging for Dummies. You can follow her on twitter @eMom.