Warning: Today’s episode contains some instances of strong language.
In today’s BlogcastFM Coffee Break Teleclass, Sid talks with Michael Martine, a prior BlogcastFM guest and author of How To Write an Ebook That Doesn’t Suck (And Sell it From Your Blog), about Typical Excuses Bloggers Make Instead of Writing Ebooks – And How to Get Over Them. Highlights of the teleclass include:
- Excuse #1: Everybody keeps saying ebooks are dead. Are ebooks even a viable format anymore?
- Excuse #2: I got no time to write my ebook! Between blogging, social media, and client work, I just can’t find the time.
- Excuse #3: I don’t know what makes a good ebook or how to format it! How can I write an ebook when I don’t know how to structure it, and should it be portrait or landscape orientation?
- Excuse #4: Man, I don’t want to write my ebook and have nobody buy it. How can I tell if anyone will actually want to buy it or download it?
- Excuse #5: I have no idea what I should charge for it, so I haven’t written it.
- Excuse #6: Darn it Michael, I’m a blogger, not a copywriter. I can’t write my ebook because I don’t know how to write a sales page!
- Excuse #7: I don’t have a guide that tells me step-by-step how I can write an ebook that doesn’t suck and sell it from my blog.
- The Inspiration and Story Behind How To Write an Ebook That Doesn’t Suck (And Sell It From Your Blog)
- The People Who Will Benefit Most from the Ebook