In this week’s episode of BlogcastFM Backstage, Greg gets in a bar fight, we take a look back at our interview with Ramsay Taplin, and talk about reinvesting in the growth of your business.
Here are some of the highlights:
- A Quick Story about the Founder of LegalZoom
- Greg’s Barfight with a Biker in Wyoming
- Why You Must Be Distinctive in a World of Noise
- The Importance of Consistency and Tactics
- How Creativity Rises to the Top
- Why Too Many People Look for the Map Instead of the Compass
- Making Your Story and Brand More Relatable to People
- Why You Need to Stop Acting Like an Employee in Your Business
- How Implementing Systems and Processes Make You Respect Your Business
- Why You Need to Build a Strong Foundation for Your Business
- How Building Stability into Your Life Makes a Difference
- The Importance of Outcome Based Tactics
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.