Sebastien Page is somebody who had contacted me a few months back about giving you a view into a highly successful blog that has nothing to do with blogging, social media or lifestyle design. When he contacted me I wasn’t aware of just how successful he’d been.
- How He Turned his Love for the Iphone into a very Successful Blog
- The keys to entering a saturated Market
- How the Willingness to Approach Controversial Topics Influenced his Growth
- Using the Questions Your Readers Ask and Comments to Develop New Content
- What Caused The Blog to Grow to Over 2 Million Visitors a Month
- An approach that Didn’t Incorporate a Single Strategy Suggested by Other Blogers
- How to Hire an Excellent Team of Writers for Your Blog
Sebastien Page founded the iPhone Download Blog (iDB) in May 2008 as a weblog focused on delivering news, jailbreak information, reviews, editorials as well as guides and tutorials about the iPhone. Follow Sebastien on twitter @sebastienpage.