If you are aspiring to be reach the dream of a location independent lifestyle, Sean Ogle from Location180 is somebody you should pay attention to. He’s done it, lived it and returned to the United States all while successfully setting up a few income streams. Here’s a few of the highlights he shared with me during our interview.
- A Great Strategy to Keep Your Day Job and Become Location Independent
- The Biggest Mistakes that Sean has Made as a Blogger
- The Necessary Sacrifices You Need to Make to Quit Your Day Job
- How He Got Hired By Chris Guillebeau as an affiliate manager
- The Tremendous Byproducts of Who You Know
- The Importance of Responding to Comments on Your Blog
- His Experiences as the First Student in the Tropical MBA (check out my interview with Dan from Tropical MBA)
- How to Get More Done in A Short Amount of Time and Stop spending tour whole day working.
- The importance of hitting the 1 year mark with your blog
- Some highlights from his Overcoming The Fear of Uncertainty Product
Sean is a writer in his mid-twenties who is determined to take control of his life and become Location Independent. You can read more of his travel and lifestyle writing on his blog Location 180. You can also follow him on twitter @seanogle