Note: This post is being highlighted as part of BlogWorld’s Speaker Appreciation Week, October 3-7, 2011. Don’t forget to check out the full list of BlogWorld LA’s 2011 speakers - and yes, Srini and Sid are *both* on it.
Robb Sutton has been on my radar ever since I found out he managed to get $90,000.00 worth of free mountain biking gear from his review site in one year. In this interview he share some great insights on achieving financial success as a blogger.
- How he turned his passion into a mountain biking blog
- The numerous fringe benefits that have resulted from his mountain biking blog
- Why passion is the core of your success
- The importance of diversifying your income streams
- How Domain name selection will impact the future of your blog
- How drawing out the person you want to attract to your blog will increase the quality of your audience
- Why slow and steady growth wins the race
- Rob’s e-book Ramped Reviews