Given that I’m an Indian person who is terrible at math, when I came across Jennifer’s book, The Right-Brained Business Plan, I was immediately intrigued. She also came highly recommended by Danielle LaPorte, and given the track record of those recommended guests, I knew that Jennifer would be amazing. Don’t forget to share this episode on twitter with the hashtag #OWIB.
Here are just a few of the highlights from our chat:
- The Advantage of Taking Your Time with Entrepreneurship
- Why You Should Use Your Paycheck to Explore Your Interests
- The Danger of Being Tied to Just One Path
- How to Create a Highly Effective Mastermind Group
- How a Personal Creative Endeavor Evolved into a Book
- Finding the Seeds for Products and Services Within Your Own Work
- The Importance of Putting Things Out to Your Audience
- A Step by Step Guide to Putting Together a Right-Brained Business Plan
- Why Iteration is an Essential Part of Developing Products
- Translating a Digital Product to a Physical Experience
- The Elements of a Book That Publishers Look for in a Platform
- Why You Have to Build Your Platform in More Than Just Online Mediums
- An Incredible Virtual Book Tour Jennifer Used to Market Her Book
Some Tweetable Insights Include:
- If you’ve got something you’re really excited about, there’s tremendous value in sharing it with others (Click to Tweet)
- If you’re not taking action, your business isn’t happening. (Click to Tweet)
- Having visual touchstones of you you want to reach can be really helpful in your marketing (Click to Tweet)
- You can dream these big dreams, but if you’re not out there making it happen, no one is going to know about it. (Click to Tweet)
Jennifer Lee, the founder of Artizen Coaching and the bestselling author of The Right-Brain Business Plan, spent a decade climbing the corporate ladder before pursuing her creative dreams. Through her popular workshops, coaching practice, and writing, she empowers others to follow their passions. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can follow her on twitter @artizencoaching.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.