Today’s teleclass is one of those blogging fundamentals that I personally think is important in building an audience: avoiding writing mistakes.
I’m no expert though – that’s why we’ve brought on one of my personal favorite bloggers, and someone who has (diplomatically ) informed me when I’ve made mistakes on my own blog. Check out today’s teleclass with Farnoosh Brock, on Painful Writing Mistakes Bloggers Make – And How To Fix Them. Highlights include:
- Why Writing Well Doesn’t Mean You Can’t Use a Casual Tone
- How The Quality of Your Writing Influences Your Relationship With Your Readers
- Some of Farnoosh (and Sid’s) Pet Peeves – Writing Mistakes You Should Definitely Avoid
- The Biggest Writing Mistakes Bloggers Make
- Farnoosh’s Killer Free Resource To Make You a Better Writer – Empower Your Writing