Originally published October 29, 2010. Republished as a BlogcastFM Classic on April 12, 2012.
Many of you have been asking us to diversify the guests we bring on here at BlogcastFM and we’re making an effort to do that. If you have guests that you’d like to hear from that might be in a niche we haven’t covered, please let us know. Often we just don’t know about those bloggers because they are not on our reading list, but that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t love to have them as guests. At the recommendation of many of you on twitter, I decided to interview Matt Frazier from NoMeatAthlete.
- How Matt Got Over 30 Comments on His Very First Blog Post
- How He Monetized by Selling T-shirts with His Domain Name at Marathons
- Why Making Your Goals and/or Changes Public Provides Incentive and Motivation
- Why Emailing 20 of Your Closest Friends Could Have a Profound Impact
- The Importance and Power of Building an Emotional Connection with Your Audience
- How to Create a Physical Product that Causes People to Type Your Domain Name into a Search Engine
- How Third Tribe has Impacted Matt’s Ability to Grow his Blog
- How Matt Reached over 1000 Subscribers before ever writing a Guest Post
- The Importance of A Powerful Headline
- How to monetize Your Most Popular Search Based Post or Individual Blog Posts
- Why You Should Get to Know Bloggers Outside Your Niche
Matt Frazier’s running breakthrough came when he realized he could run faster and farther with a vegetarian diet. On his blog, No Meat Athlete, he shares clean-fuel recipes and running insights gained as he trains for his first 50-mile ultramarathon. You can follow him on twitter @nomeatathlete.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.