Note: This post is being highlighted as part of BlogWorld’s Speaker Appreciation Week, October 3-7, 2011. Don’t forget to check out the full list of BlogWorld LA’s 2011 speakers - and yes, Srini and Sid are *both* on it.
In today’s teleclass on BlogcastFM you will hear a discussion on some very useful strategies to deal successfully with something that productive bloggers need to plan for (and often don’t): time management. I always enjoy talking to professional bloggers – especially when they are long-time listeners and can share some insights with all of us.
Check out today’s teleclass with Thursday Bram, on Managing Your Time As a Professional Blogger. Highlights include:
- The Flip Side of Having a Flexible Schedule
- The Kinds of Commitments and People You Plan Your Work Day Around
- A Best Writing Schedule for Everyone and Discovering Your Best Writing Times
- Distractions – The Biggest Ones and How to Manage Them
- Drawing the Line Between Productive Use of Social Media Tools and Wasting Time
- Time Management for Writers, Thursday’s New (And Free!) Ebook
Thursday Bram is the owner of Hyper Modern Consulting, started getting paid for putting one word after another writing resumes while still in high school, and even wound up writing for a few magazines. She thoroughly enjoys the fact that she makes more money blogging than quite a few of the people she knows who have “real” jobs. Follow Thursday on twitter @thursdayb.