Jim Kukral has become a poster child for successfully self publishing books over the last year. In this interview, Jim revealed some amazing insights about the publishing process and the opportunities that become available when you self publish your books.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- How Blogging Has Evolved Over the Last 12 Years
- The Biggest Things that You Have to Do if You’ve Just Started
- Why Your Email List is One of the Most Important Assets
- The Keys to Successfully Making Money Via Your Email List
- The Two Reasons that People Come to the Internet
- How an Entrepreneur Became a Millionaire from His Love for Video Games
- Why Trust is Essential to Successfully Selling Affiliate Products
- An Amazing Story About a Successful Shoe Blogger
- Key Ideas that Allow You to Monetize a Blog
- How to Repurpose Content
- Why Jim Has Shifted All His Book Writing to Self Publishing
- How Self Publishing Opens Up a World of Unexpected Opportunities
Jim Kukral is a best-selling author and web business consultant. In that role, he has helped small businesses and large companies like FedEx, Sherwin Williams, Ernst & Young and Progressive Auto Insurance. You can follow him on twitter @JimKukral.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.