Linda Sivertsen is the “book midwife” for many best-selling authors like Danielle LaPorte. She’s also written TONS of her own books and is a total rockstar.
Here are just a few of the highlights from our conversation:
- How Linda’s Business as a Pet Sitter for Celebrities Started Her Career
- The Power of Making Your Own Rules for Your Career
- Why In-Person Retreats Have Transformed Linda’s Business
- The Destiny that Every Single Book Has Behind It
- Why You Must Trust Your Ache to Write Something
- The Importance of Being Yourself Online
- Key Insights and Ideas About Developing a Voice
- How the Practice of Daily Writing Will Reveal Bigger Projects to You
- Why Half-Baked Ideas Are More Useful Than You Think
- Personal Branding Lessons from the Lives of Celebrities
- The Role Consistency Plays in Your Growth Online
- Essential Elements of How to Successfully Launch a Book
- A Detailed Look at What Goes into Creating a Retreat
Tweetable Insights Include:
I inherently believe there’s always a way (Click to Tweet)
Everyone I know making six figures works their ass off (Click to Tweet)
A small army is better than no army(Click to Tweet)
Linda Silvertsen is an author, book mama, launcher of New York Times bestsellers, co-author of Your Big Beautiful Book Plan. She believes you should plan for amazing. You can follow her on twitter @LindaSivertsen.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.