- Content is king. You have to have really interesting posts that people want to read
- How they organically grew their writing staff (and were approached by writers to write for them)
- The fine line between staying loyal to your nucleus, while trying to expand to a bigger audience as well
- The first principle of blogging: you are not going to make money for a really, really long time. Work that into your business strategy.
- Why you can’t pay for better advertising for your business or expertise than a blog
- Relationships – the key to your success. You don’t know who’s going to connect you to whom.
- The most profitable way she found to monetize the blog long term – the answer might surprise you.
ScriptPhD.com is a groundbreaking blog that marries science and entertainment in a transformative way. Jovana created and developed ScriptPhD.com to provide in-depth coverage of sci-fi movies and television, lectures, panels and conventions, original articles and personal interviews.. Follow her on twitter @ScriptPhD