Jonathan Fields is no stranger to success. When it comes to the online world, he’s at the top of his game. He’s written two books and is a veteran of the blogging world. So naturally, I picked his brain for every last bit of wisdom he had.
Here are just a few of the highlights from our chat:
- How His Blog Has Grown Beyond a Promotional Tool for His Book
- Invaluable Lessons from Jonathan’s Background as a Lawyer
- Why Anything Is Possible When You Don’t Stop Until It’s Done
- The Power of Going to the Edge of Your Comfort Zone
- How Your Previous Background Sets a Context for Your Online Projects
- The Big Mistakes that People Make Online
- The Mindset that Kills Your Online Business Before You Even Start
- How to Find the Intersection Between Your Skills and Market Needs
- The Importance of Adaptation and Iteration
- Why Jonathan Still Views Himself as a Student
- The Importance of a Long Term Perspective
- Why Epiphanies Occur When You Persist
- The Importance of Being More of Tastemaker
- What it Takes to Successfully Make a Drastic Career Change
- Why You Need a Strong Sense of Alignment
- The Intersection of the 3 Most Important Elements in Your Online Efforts
- The Power of Creating a Highly Selective Audience in an Original Voice
- The Unpopular Truth About How to Become an Amazing Writer
- The Genesis of and Marketing Plan for Uncertainty
- Why State of Mind is Essential to Your Productivity
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.