I met Bernardo Mendez about a year ago, when he hired me to consult with him on his blog and business. When I came across what he was doing, I was blown away by how good he was at video content. So I did everything in my power to raise his profile among my network. His videos are some of the most well put together and inspirational ones you’ll find online. Today I’m absolutely thrilled to share his story with you.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- How Benardo Turned the Loss of His Father into the Inspiration for His Show
- Why You Need to Figure Out The Thing You Can’t Not Do
- Why Tribes Have Become an Integral Part of Building Brands
- The Power of Using Video Content to Convey Emotion
- Why Bernardo’s Video Editing Has Made a Big Difference in His Brand
- Why Bernardo Challenges His Viewers in Each Video
- A Step by Step Blueprint for Incorporating Video Content into Your Blog
- The Power of Doing Things without a Script
- How Practice and Consistency Lead to Quality
- The High Profile Guests that Bernardo Has Landed for His Show
- Why Bernardo Is Leveraging the Stability of His Day Job to Work on His Side Hustle
- Why You Need to Treat Every Single Day as a Gift
Bernardo Mendez is in love with life, hungry for truth, unreasonably passionate about living life fully, and sharing his heart one video post at a time. His greatest joy in life is sharing ideas that make sense to others and help enhance their experience in life at the deepest and most lasting level. You can follow him on twitter @yourgreatlifetv.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.