Thursday Bram is someone we’ve had on BlogcastFM (Thursday Bram on Freelance Writing, Ebooks and The Benefits of Staff Blogging). She’s a very productive freelancer who has experience with multiple income streams for monetizing blogs and her presence online. In today’s BlogcastFM Coffee Break Teleclass, we discuss How To Monetize Your Content Better Then Adsense. Some highlights from the conversation include:
- Why Adsense Is Frequently A Poor Choice Of Monetization For Bloggers
- The Right Way To Market Affiliate Promotions To Your Audience
- The Critical Reason It’s So Important To Know How Your Audience Will Respond Before You Start To Sell To Them
- How You Can Tell It’s The Right Time To Create Your First Information Product
- Why It’s Important To Have Something On Your Blog For Readers To Purchase
- A Sneak Peak at Four Ridiculously Awesome Free Guides Thursday Is Releasing Next Year
Thursday Bram writes about freelance writing over at ThursdayBram.com. Get on her newsletter now so you can get her free upcoming guides (and her free stuff is as good as many other people’s paid products). She just recently launched The Freelance Writer’s Guide to Passive Income, as well as her latest project Constructively Productive. Follow her on Twitter @thursdayb.