Nathalie Lussier was a former BlogcastFM in the early days of our show. See Nathalie Lussier on Creating Content That Your Audience Loves, Effective Monetization Strategies and Keys to Getting a Speaker Proposal Accepted at Blogworld. Like most of our guests who return for a second time, she’s been up to quite a bit since she was last on the show.
Here are some highlights from our conversation:
- Why Natalie Turned Down An Offer to Work on Wall Street
- How to Deal with the Reactions of Naysayers
- Building a Business That You Actually LIKE to Run
- The Power of Defining Your Ideal Day
- Why the Growth of Your Business Is an Evolution
- How Nathalie’s Experience in Startups Influences Her Business
- A Blueprint for Growing a Popular Blog from the Ground Up
- Launching a Product with an Email List of 50-100 People
- Taking a Free Content Piece and Turning It into a Paid Product
- The Power of Doing 1-on-1 Work for Market Research
- A Step-by-Step Walkthrough of Creating a Compelling Opt-In
- Diagnosing the Moment When It’s Time for a Pivot in Your Business
- Making the Transition to Higher Price Point Programs
- Looking at the Assets You Have to Create a Business Model
- Taking Your Business Off the Charts and Reinventing Your Business
- A Look at Putting Together High-End Mastermind Group
Nathalie Lussier is an online business triple threat and creator of the Website Checkup Tool. She holds a Taekwondo Black Belt, enjoys hot yoga, and drinks green juice. You can follow her on twitter @NathLussier.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.