For many of us, how to do SEO is a bit of a mystery. In fact, it’s such a mystery that we choose to ignore it. But it turns out there’s plenty of small things that you can do with your blog to optimize it for search engines. There’s even better news – it’s not rocket science. So when Linda offered to share her insights on best practices for SEO, I was thrilled to bring her to the show.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- How to Focus Your Efforts on High Impact Activities
- Why You Shouldn’t Obsess Over Design Too Much
- Why Value of SEO Is Not Based on Social Media Vanity Metrics
- Focusing Your Content Creation Efforts on Products
- The Importance of Content Creation for Competitive Industries
- Finding the Value You Can Provide Through Your Own Content
- Creating a User Experience Through Your Brand
- Tactics and Techniques for Incorporating SEO without Using Any Tools
- The Keyword Ratio for SEO in Your Content
- Using Images to Get Organic Traffic
- Key Questions to Ask Yourself For Search Engine Optimizing Each Blog Post
- Additional Insights on SEO for Video
- How to Change Your Most Popular Posts to Rank Higher
Linda Rubright’s site The Delicious Day features interviews with people who do life, work and health in unconventional and fabulous ways. You can follow her on twitter @deliciousday.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.