As our show grows, I discover many new people through my social streams. When I saw the title of Sarah Robinson’s book, Fierce Loyalty, I was immediately intrigued. It’s something I believe is the future of content and business. In a world with so much noise, one of the best ways to stand out is to build an audience that is fiercely loyal. In this interview, you’ll learn exactly how to build a fiercely loyal community.
Here are a few of the highlights from our conversation
- How Sarah Parlayed Her Skills as a Lifecoach into the Work She Does Today
- Why Sarah Abandoned Her Mom Blog to Create Escaping Mediocrity
- How Sarah Took 3 Readers and Grew Them into a Fiercely Loyal Audience
- The Importance of Understanding the Needs of the People Who Come to You
- The Key to Sharpening the Edges On Your Work
- Why You Need to Write About Something that Makes you Comfortable
- Writing About the Things That Are True for You to Find a Voice
- How Sarah Found People Who Resonated with Her Message on Twitter
- The Keys to Creating Conversations Within Your Community
- How to Write a 30-Day Series that Generates Tons of Buzz and Conversation
- The Key to Getting People Invested in Your Community
- The 3 Basic Needs a Community Should Meet
- The Common Elements of All Successful Communities
- An In-Depth Look into the Planning and Writing Process for Sarah’s Book
- How to Build a Street Team for the Launch of Your Book
Sarah Robinson is the author of Fierce Loyalty, blogger at Escaping Mediocrity, and is a Forbes & Dun & Bradstreet Top Entrepreneurship Tweeter. You can follow her on twitter @SarahRobinson.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.