Colin Wright may be the one and only guest to make a third appearance on BlogcastFM. One of the things that I’ve always enjoyed about his work is that he’s always working on multiple projects. His lifestlye of moving to a different country every couple of months definitely leads to some amazing and interesting content.
Here are a few of the highlights from our chat:
- Why Colin Shut Down a Successful Branding Agency to Travel the World
- Valuable Lessons from Running a Branding Agency
- Debunking the Myths of Lifestlye Design
- The Definition of Real Entrepreneurship
- How to Find the Convergence Point In Your Work
- The Essential Elements of Reducing Risk In Career Transitions
- What it Takes to Develop an Amazing Storytelling Voice
- The Importance of Using Multiple Forms of Media
- The Hierarchies of Content and Price Point that Colin Uses
- Why You Need to Build an Audience of People Instead of Numbers
Tweetable Insights Include:
- You can always make more money,but you can’t get more life (Click to Tweet)
- Real entrepreneurship is creating value from day 1. Anything else is just bad credit (Click to Tweet)
- If what you do for money is not what you enjoy, you should figure out a way to turn what you enjoy into money. (Click to Tweet)
- If I’m not headed toward happiness at any given time, then what the hell am I doing? (Click to Tweet)
Colin Wright is an author, entrepreneur, blogger, full-time traveler. and visits a new country every four months. His previous appearances on BlogcastFM included Colin Wright on Your First 100 Subscribers, Reaching a Broader Audience, and Networking Awesomely and Colin Wright on Writing for Flightster, Branding, and Building Scalable Profitable Assets. You can follow him on twitter @colinismyname.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.