James Wedmore is a rockstar in the world of online video. He’s hands down the most knowledgeable person we’ve brought to to BlogcastFM to talk about YouTube. So if you have been on the fence about video, this interview will probably convince you to take the leap.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- How James Translated His Experience as a Bartender Into A Business
- The Power of Consistency and Persistence
- How Relationships with Influential People Can Increase Your Momentum
- Finding Out What Your Core Strengths Are – And Identifying Your True Asset
- The Power of Collaborating with Other People to Grow Your Business
- Why You Need to Incorporate Systems Into Your Business
- The Importance of Being Remarkable with Your Videos
- The 3 Main Reasons People Avoid Video – And How to Overcome Them
- Several Different Types of Videos that You Can Create
- The Reason Video Has More Lasting Power than Other Social Media Efforts
- Why Planning Your Video Marketing Efforts Will Make Them More Effective
- The Power of Doing a Video Series
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Optimizing Your Video
- How to Incorporate a Call to Action Into Your Videos
James Wedmore is the founder of Video Traffic Academy and Reel Marketing Insider where he shares his insights and strategies on Video, Youtube and other effective online marketing strategies that help you grow your business. You can follow him on twitter @jameswedmore.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.