I had heard Alex’s name mentioned multiple times over the last year. So, when Danielle LaPorte recommended her as a potential guest, I reached out to her immediately. She packed this interview with valuable insights that you’ll be apply to right away.
Here are some of the highlights from our chat:
- How to Answer the Question of What You Do in a Powerful Way
- The Multiple Iterations and Evolution of Her Work
- Why Who You Are Is Such an Essential Part of Your Business
- A Powerful Question that Can Have a Dramatic Impact On Your Business
- How to Create a Signature Offering for Your Business
- The Keys to Creating Work that is Unmistakable
- The Most Important Parts of Improving the Copy On Your Blog
- Injecting the Element Into Your Writing that Causes People to Hang On Your Words
- Why You Should Never Ignore Your Muse
- How to Plant the Seeds for Your Best Blog Posts
- Why Your Tipping Point is Unpredictable
- Important Questions that Will Shape Your Copy and Business Design
- The Reason Alex is Booked 5 Months in Advance
- How Alex Incubates Products with Small Audiences
Some people and resources mentioned in this episode include:
Alex Franzen is a promotional wordsmith & personal scribe, soul stenographer, strumpet nerd, recovering socialist, and geriatric raver. She believes, “You’ve got gifts — let’s present ‘em.” You can follow her on twitter @Alex_Franzen.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.