As you know, we’re continually looking for ways to diversify the lineup of guests on our show. For this interview I decided to dig into my personal passion for surfing. Glenn Sakamato created Liquid Salt magazine, which is one of the most successful independent surf publications online. I’ve always been impressed by how well executed it was so I finally decided to reach out to him and get him here on BlogcastFM.
- How Glenn’s Background Designing for Surf Companies Impacted Liquid Salt
- Why Surfing Helped Glenn Get Through a Period of Unhappiness in his Life
- The Importance of Building a Financial Reserve Before You Leave Your Job
- Why You Need To Work on the Areas That You’re Weak In
- Leveraging Relationships To Gain Clients Through Referrals
- How Glenn Has Scored High Profile Interviews With Surfing Celebrities
- The Key to Asking Questions that Cause Interviews to Stand Out
- How Glenn Used Free Advertising to Get Paid Sponsors for Liquid Salt
- What Glenn Looks for In Terms of Web Design
- How Liquid Salt Built a Facebook Fan Base of 11,000 Fans
- The Benefits of Being a Content Curator
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.