You might have heard that you’ll probably never get paid to sit around and play video games. There’s an exception to every rule – and Chris Antoni is the one in this case. Chris has turned his passion for video games into multiple wildly successful blogs.
Here are a few of the highlights from our conversation:
- Why Chris Set a 10-Year Goal for His Blogging Efforts
- The Mistake Chris Made Selling His First Blog for $50,000
- How Chris Created Content that Was Fun and Educational
- What Bloggers Can Learn From the Work of Rush Limbaugh
- Key Questions and Insights to Develop the Skill of Infusing Humor into Your Writing
- Why Humor Will Get People to Read Your Content Regardless of What It’s About
- A Simple Method for Increasing Your Blogging Productivity
- The Things that Caused the Rapid Growth of Chris’ First Blog
- How Chris Recognized the Ideal Guest Post for Other Bloggers
- A Look Into How Chris Grew a YouTube Channel to 2 Million Views
- Why Chris Sold a Successful Blog
- The Step by Step Process for How to Sell Your Blog
- The Power of Starting a Blog from Scratch with the Knowledge You Have
- How to Build an Amazing Reputation with Your List
Tweetable Insights Include:
- Humor is one of the most difficult but rewarding things you can write online (Click to Tweet)
- Life doesn’t end when you reach your goals and achieve great things. (Click to Tweet)
Chris Antoni is a professional blogger who specializes in building online communities. He likes to focus on showing others how to drive traffic, build relationships, and earn money. You can follow him on twitter @foldberg1.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.