Celestine Chua’s Personal Excellence blog is one of the most popular personal development blogs online and gets millions of visits every single month. She’s really made a name for herself in the very crowded personal development niche.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- The Importance of Developing Something Scalable
- How Celes Publishes an Arsenal of Content Every Week
- Branding Lessons from Celes’ Experience as a Brand Manager
- The Importance of Being Savvy About Your Marketing Channels
- Why You Need to Leverage Multiple Channels for Your Growth
- Why You Need to Adjust Your Tactics According to the New Landscape
- The Power of Trying New Strategies and Tactics
- Focus On the 1% Percent of Things that Matter the Most
- The Key Tactics that Resulted in Celes’ Blog Growth
- Why Massive Spikes In Traffic Don’t Matter That Much
- Some Insights on Pitching Traditional Media
- Why Celes Started Off By Having Coaching Clients for Free
- Adjusting Your Pricing Based on Demand
- Why Unpaid Speaking Engagements Can Be Tremendously Valuable
- The Power of Developing Courses that Don’t Require You to Be There
- How Celes Transformed Free Content Into High Value Products
Celestine Chua is a Personal Excellence Coach, Speaker, Blogger, and Student of Life. Her biggest passion in life is to help others live their best lives. You can follow her on twitter @celestinechua.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.