Originally published December 13, 2010. Republished as a BlogcastFM Classic on March 15, 2012.
Francisco Rosales runs the popular social media site SocialMouths and is somebody I truly consider a thought leader in the field. He’s on the Adage power 150 bloggers list, which is a group of some really heavy hitters. It’s not uncommon to see some of his content get shared over 600 times! As expected he had some great ideas to share in our chat.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- How Focusing Your Efforts on Connecting with People Can Impact Your Brand
- The Elements of Creating a Compelling and Effective Personal Brand
- Why You’ll Never Be Perfect When You Start Out
- The Importance of Taking a Leap of Faith – in Everything You Do
- Why You Should be Working on Building a Group of Raving Fans
- The Most Important Thing You Need to Know About Your Analytics
- How to Develop Truly Strategic and Actionable Insights from Your Analytics
- The Keys to Making Your Content Compelling for Your Readers
- The Tremendous Importance of Learning From the Best Bloggers in the Game
Francisco Rosales is the author of SocialMouths, a blog that provides free advice on social media strategies, business blogging and online marketing in general. Behind his blog, Francisco applies his experience with major brands to work with entrepreneurs and small business on implementing online strategies, designing and developing blogs and leveraging the social web. You can follow him on twitter @socialmouths.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.