Originally published November 17, 2010. Republished as a BlogcastFM Classic on March 22, 2012.
Farnoosh was one of my favorite people that I met at BlogWorld. She’s also one of the most high energy people you’ll ever meet – and you can’t help but have that energy rub off on you. I think you’ll be blown away by how eloquent she is. Somebody also labeled her the most stylish person at BlogWorld and I would have to agree.
- The Multiple Blogs She Ran on Blogger
- Why Farnoosh Uses Her Own Pictures for Every Single Blog Post She Writes
- How the Combination of All Her Interests Together Led to the Formation of ProlificLiving
- How to Find the Stories from Your Life to Make Your Content Interesting
- Why You Need to Love All of Your Readers
- The Importance of Seeing Your Readers as Human Beings Instead of Numbers
- The Pointless Emotional Highs and Lows that Result from Checking Your Analytics
- Why You Shouldn’t Rush Monetization
Farnoosh Brock blogs at Prolific Living about living a life filled with as many rich, unique, growth-inducing, humbling, health-and-wealth promoting, authentic, stupendous, and soul-enriching experiences as you can possibly create. Follow her on Twitter @prolificliving. And don’t forget to check out her awesome free BlogWorld ebook.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.