In our first ever BlogcastFM episode without Srini, David invites Mars Dorian to join him as guest cohost. When you put two designers together like David and Mars, you’re going to hear a little something about online business, branding, and building an unforgettable experience.
But this is more than just two designers geeking out about making things look pretty. With actionable advice and practical examples, this episode provides you with a bit more than the average “make your site look cool” advice.
Things mentioned this time around include:
- Twitter’s Vine App and Possible Uses for Your Business
- The Future of ebooks as Kindle Decides to Get into the Visual Side of Digital Printing
- Grooveshark’s CEO is Broke - And Other Thoughts about When Your Business Model Steps on the Toes of Someone Else
- Why Adobe is Probably Fine that You Pirated Photoshop - But Border Patrol May Not Be
- Flickr Creative Commons Aren’t Sufficient to Make Your Blog Stand Out
- What to Do When You Don’t Cut It as a Visual Artist
- The Power of Combining Powers
Where David and Mars are blasting their visual prowess:
And in case you missed it last week…David and his wife are expecting another baby!