In this week’s Backstage episode we bring back one our favorite BlogcastFM guests, Paul Jarvis. He’s recently launched a new book on Kickstarter, so we asked him to join us to talk about it.
Here are some of the highlights from our chat:
- Our Fairly Useless Thoughts on the iPhone 5C/5S Launch
- Paul’s Background as the Lead Singer in a Heavy Metal Band
- How to Avoid Creating a Business That You End Up Hating
- Why We Learn from Our Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Lessons Learned from Doing Meaningful Work
- A Framework For Choosing Clients That You Don’t Hate
- Deciding on Criteria and Values That You Don’t Bend On
- Why You Deserve the Clients That You Get It
- The Importance of Being Clear with What Your Opinions Are
- Why You Want to Be a Collaborator with Your Clients
- How to Make Sure You Learn Everything That Paul Knows Before He Dies
Resources Mentioned Include:
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.