Dyana Valentine came highly recommended from previous BlogcastFM guests as somebody we absolutely had to have on the show. After chatting with her, I could see why. She’s smart, savvy, and this interview will cause you to dig deeper into why you do the things you do.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- Finding Your Superconditions for Greatness
- Why Analyzing Your Pet Peeves Is a Great Opportunity
- How to Architect Your Circumstances for Greatness
- Why You Need to Pay You Attention to What Fulfills You
- A Fantastic Litmus Test for Evaluating Opportunities
- Why You Should Treat Your Day Job as Your First Angel Investor
- How Scripts are Ruling Your Life
- Why a Dream and a Job Are Not Mutually Exclusive
- The Power of Taking a Leap of Faith
- The Danger of Idealizing the Life You Think You Want
- How Dyana Landed a Speaking Gig at TEDx
- Why Consistency Will Cause Your Products/Services to Sell Like Hotcakes
- The Power of Solving Your Own Problems and Being Transparent with Your Solutions
Dyana Valentine is an instigator and not for the weak of heart. She looks closely and works intensely with clients who are truly ready to make something happen . You can follow her on twitter @DyanaValentine.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.