In the last 2-3 months Sid and I have been making a strong push to bring on guests who fall outside of make money online/lifestyle design niche, and it’s been really exciting to see just how big the blogosphere really is and just how many amazing blogs there are out there. Dustin Reichmann is actually a long time BlogcastFM listener who also happens to be a very successful blogger who falls outside the niches mention above. When he told me what he was up to with Engaged Marriage and his new project Fit Marriage, I knew that he’d pack this interview with valuable gems for you guys:
- A Free E-book That Received has received over 70,000 Downloads
- How to Find the Right People to Collaborate With
- How to Identify A Need In a Saturated Niche
- Why Design Matters Even When You do A Free E-Book
- The Power of Collaborating with a Group of Bloggers on Projects
- How One Conversation Resulted in the Formation a New Business on the Rise
Dustin Riechmann is the co-creator of Fit Marriage and the Thrive90 Fitness program, which helps busy couples (and hustling entrepreneurs) get the body they want and the energy they need in the time they have. He’s also co-host of The Fit Marriage Show podcast, and creator of Engaged Marriage where he helps busy couples achieve more in their sex, financial and family lives. Follow Dustin on Twitter @EngagedMarriage.