Danielle Spurge was recommended to me by Mayi Carles as somebody who would be another fabulous guest from the handmade community. Danielle is a rockstar Etsy seller who is making her full time living from her art.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- The Multiple Phases that Danielle’s Blog Went Through
- How Danielle Used Reader Feedback to Shape the Direction of Her Blog
- Why Adaptation is Essential to Your Success as a Blogger
- The Key to Conducting Useful Experiments with Your Blog
- Tactical Tips on Search Engine Optimizing the Things You’re Selling
- The Importance of Great Photography for Your Products
- Essential Elements of Your Personal Brand
- The Results from Danielle’s The Today Show Appearance
- Developing a Strategy for Ongoing Media Appearances
- Lessons from Selling Physical Products that Can Be Applied to Your Online Products
- Why You Don’t Have to Follow the Rules of Successful Blogging
Danielle Spurge is an arts and crafts specialist, master of hoops and threads, and is taking on creative endeavors daily. You can follow her on twitter @MerriweatherC.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.