I know many of you have requested that we have more mom bloggers on the show. First, let me say one of the reasons we haven’t had as many as you would like is because I’m a 33-year-old bachelor – and I simply don’t know who many of the mom bloggers are. If you know of some you think would make great guests for the show, let us know!
Fortunately, when I do find them, I find people like Danielle Smith who are really at the top of their game. Danielle is absolutely brilliant and I think you’ll love this interview.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- Having a Mission and Message Behind Your Blog – Regardless of What You’re Writing About
- How to Organically Incorporate Brands into Your Content to Get Their Attention
- An In-Depth Look at Working at Big Brands – Like Procter and Gamble, ConAgra, and Others
- How Danielle Leveraged Her Background as a Television News Anchor to Create Killer Video Content
- Amazing Opportunities that Emerged Just By Staying the Course
- How to Rapidly Improve Your Video Skills – In just 10 days
- Why You Need to Operate from a Place of Abundance
- The Importance of Thinking About Your Next Move
- Why Instagram Creates an Amazing Relationship With Your Online Presence
- The Untapped Gem of Live Video
- A Look Inside Danielle’s First Book that She Co-Wrote With Aliza Sherman
- Insights into Getting Media Attention
Some resources and people mentioned in this episode include:
- “Thank You Mom” Campaign at P&G
- Jessica Knows – New Year’s Resolution Post
- Words with Friends
- Mayi Carles
Some takeaway action tips from this episode include:
- Record one video each day for the next ten days
- Create a Pinterest board for five things that interest you
Danielle Smith is a connector, believer in good, drinker of wine, lover of high heels, correspondent, speaker, host, author, former TV anchor, and Mom. She writes at Extraordinary Mommy. You can follow her on twitter @DanielleSmithTV.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.