Danielle LaPorte is really an icon of success in the world of blogging and business. She sets a standard with everything she does that really causes people to push their limits. She’s inspiring, pragmatic, and has always been one of my favorite guests to have on our show. So I was thrilled to have an opportunity to bring her back.
Here are some of the highlights from our conversation:
- How to Explain What You Do in a Way that Makes You Feel Alive
- The Key Things that Distinguish Highly Successful People from Others
- A Look at How Danielle Changed Her Brand from White Hot Truth to Danielle LaPorte
- How The Firestarter Sessions Evolved from a Workshop to a Book
- Why the Definition of Success is Different for People
- How Possibility Thinking Generates Amazing Results
- Why Relationships Are Fundamental to Accomplishing Anything Big
- A Very Interesting Look into How Danielle Structured Her Client Relationships
- The Role that Your Gut Instinct Plays in Everything You Do
- How the Intention of Your Content Shapes the Quality of It
- The Key to Turning Your Free Work into Paid Work
- The Strategic Intentions Behind The Firestarter Session Marketing Plan
- Why Traditional and Print Media Didn’t Play a Role In This Book
- The Power of Being Public with Your Goal
Some people and resources mentioned in this episode include:
- The Firestarter Sessions
- Chris Guillebeau
- Jonathan Fields
- Marie Forleo
- Erika Napoletano
- April Bowles Olin
- Maria Brophy
Danielle LaPorte thinks feminine power and progressive commerce are revolutionary forces. She also believes in the creative power of pleasure. Danielle talks about authenticity, creativity and meaningful work, and shares her experiences from ashrams to raising venture capital. You can follow her on twitter @DanielleLaPorte.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.