In this episode of BlogcastFM Backstage, we take a look back out our interview with Noa Kageyama from the Bulletproof Musician.
Here are some of the highlights from the episode:
- Greg Talks About Starting Business Ideas from Scratch
- Our Adventures in Forests and Tijuana Streets
- Business Lessons from My High Speed Car Chase
- Why the “Weird Factor” Is Becoming Much More Normal
- How Side Projects Are the Beginning of Really Good Ideas
- A Framework for Coming Up with Ideas for Side Projects
- Why the Things That Bother You are Great Starting Points
- You Can’t Plan for the Launch of a Really Big Idea
- The Importance of Working on Yourself
- A Look Back at the 21 Day Courage Challenge
- How to Set Realistic Expectations and Goals
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.