Chris Ducker is a dear friend of the BlogcastFM family. He’s been on 3 episodes: Using Virtual Assistants to Grow and Monetize Your Blog with Chris Ducker, Chris Ducker Discusses How to Outsource Effectively and the Virtual Staff Finder Service, and Chris Ducker on Effective Outsourcing, Virtual Lifestyles, and The Entrepreneurial Mindset.
I’ve known him forever – and he’s one of my favorite people in the world. Not only that, but he has a cool accent. We jokingly called him the “Jason Statham” of the blogosphere. We started blogging roughly around the same time.
Here are some of the highlights from our chat:
- Documenting the Journey of Becoming a Virtual CEO
- Why Chris Pulled the Plug on an Existing Online Presence
- The Reasons Chris Abandoned the Corporate Life Despite a Great Salary
- Finding Your Own Journey with a Story Worth Telling
- Why Chris’ Email List Enabled Him to Rebrand Very Easily
- The “So-That” Exercise that Will Get You to Your Purpose
- The Magic 3 List that Will Do Wonders
- How to Deal with the Ups and Downs of Entrepreneurship
- What Enables Chris to Have One of the Lowest Turnover Rates in the Outsourcing Industry
- The New Business Bootcamp that Chris Used for His Email List
- Identifying Opportunities to Create Content that Increases Opt-ins
- Chris’ Journey from Blog to Book Deal
- The Domino Effect of Speaking Engagements
Tweetable Insights Include:
- Almost every entrepreneur that I come in contact with is a really good salesperson (Click to Tweet)
- If you put a goal online in a public way, you’re holding yourself accountable to that(Click to Tweet)
- We are in a position that we’ve never been in before in the history of Western Civilization (Click to Tweet)
- I really feel that time is our most valuable commodity. Money will come and go. (Click to Tweet)
- Any level of success you experience comes from nothing but sheer hard work(Click to Tweet)
Chris Ducker is an entrepreneur, outsourcing expert, ‘New Business’ coach, speaker and blogger. He is the CEO of the The Live2Sell Group and Virtual Staff Finder. You can follow him on twitter @chriscducker.