I came across Carol Tice at Copyblogger because of a brilliant post that she wrote on 12 Ways to Turn Your Old, Dusty Blog Archive into Cold, Hard Cash. I decided to take her advice in that post – to see if it would work. When it got immediate results, I realized that we had to learn more from her. Fortunately she agreed to be a guest and shared some brilliant advice. Here are some of the highlights:
- How Carol Became One of the Top 10 Blogs For Writers
- What it Takes to Become a Stellar Writer
- Some Interesting Insights into Why A-List Bloggers are So Successful
- Why Live Events Will Gave a Huge Impact on the Future of Blogging
- The Keys to Launching a Successful Community
- And Much More…
Carol Tice is a fun-loving, experienced freelance writer, journalist, and copywriter. Her blog is recognized as one of the Top 10 Blogs for Writers 2011. She is also Den Mother of The Freelance Writers Den. You can follow her on twitter @TiceWrites.