- The Challenges of Growing an Audience Today vs. Several Years Ago
- Keys to Standing Out in a World Where There is So Much Noise
- Why You Can’t Rely On Your Previous Success
- Where People Who are Trying to “Monetize” are Missing the Boat
- Why You Need to Connect Content to a Strategy and Call to Action
- How a Brick and Mortar Business Uses Blogging and Social Media
- The Key to Creating Excellent Video Content
- The Importance of Finding a Business Coach (I know, we’re beating a dead horse on this)
- How to get Journalists to Write About Your Business
Carmen Sognonvi is co-owner and general manager of Urban Martial Arts, which offers karate and kickboxing classes in Brooklyn, New York. Carmen blogs at CarmenSognonvi.com about local business and local marketing. Click here to watch her 3-part video series on how to get publicity for your business or blog. You can follow her on twitter @carmensognonvi.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.