In the earliest days of BlogcastFM, we had Betsy Talbot and her husband Warren on as guests on our show before they decided to sell everything they own and start traveling the world in 2010. They’ve grown dramatically over the last few years.
Here are some of the highlights from our most recent chat:
- How to Take Small Actions Toward a Bigger Goal
- Why You Might Be Idealizing the Life You Think You Want
- The 5 Tenets that Define the Message of Married with Luggage
- The Importance of Learning to Fail Fast
- Why It’s a GOOD Thing to Alienate Certain Readers
- The Importance of Building of Focused and Passionate Traffic
- How a Collaborative Project Drove a Tremendous Amount of Traffic
- How Amazon Raises Your Credibility
- Why Betsy’s Kindle Publishing Efforts Are Generating Revenue on a Regular Basis
- The Ancillary Opportunities that Arise from Publishing on Kindle
- The Importance of Treating Your Kindle Book Like a Real Book
- Optimizing Your Amazon Author Page
- The Connection, Creation, and Balance in Social Media
Betsy and Warren Talbot sold everything they owned to travel the world. It could be a midlife crisis or a sign they’re finally on the right path. Either way, it’s a hell of a lot of fun. simplifying your life every week on their blog, Married with Luggage. You can follow Betsy on Twitter @betsytalbot.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.