When I came across Dave Asprey’s blog for the very first time, all I could think about was how to get him on BlogcastFM. He was the first guy to ever sell anything on the internet – before browsers even existed. We talked about far more than just growing your blog. As a result, I can easily say this was one of my favorite interviews I’ve done.
Here are some highlights:
- The Importance of Becoming Great at Being Interviewed
- How to Establish Yourself As a Thought Leader
- What it Takes to End Up On the Cover of Major Magazines
- Why You Should Always Talk to Reporters at Conferences
- The Importance of Planning Your Potential Revenue Streams
- A Very Interesting Discussion on Dealing with Fear
- Why You Absolutely Need a Mentor
- How to Dramatically Enhance Creativity and Productivity Using Smart Drugs
- Why Slowing Down is Essential to Creativity
People and resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Dusti Arab
- Amy Porterfield
- The Facebook Marketing Webinar
- Think and Grow Rich
- Dave Asprey’s Anti-Aging Charity
- Bio Curious
- The Bullet Proof Diet
Dave Asprey is a Silicon Valley investor, computer security expert, and entrepreneur who spent 15 years and $250,000 to hack his own biology. You can follow him on twitter @bulletproofexec.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.