Chris Guillebeau is no stranger to success. He’s accomplished more in three years than most people do in a lifetime. A mission to embrace non-conformity has turned into a world of opportunities for Chris, including book deals, visiting every country in the world, and success as an entrepreneur.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- Identifying Your Convergence Point to Tie Together All Your Interests
- Why You Need to Find an Overarching Theme that Enables You to Cover Multiple Topics
- The Difference Between People Who Achieve Massive Amounts of Success and Those Who Don’t
- The Power of Persistence and Consistency in All Your Efforts
- Why Connecting with Your Readers in Real Life Helps You to Hone Your Message
- The Key Turning Points that Really Catapulted Chris’ Success to the Next Level
- Why Consistent Growth is More Important than Major Growth
- A Look Into the Unconventional Book Tour
- The Small Army Strategy for Connecting with Readers
- How to Divide Your Time Effectively by Using the Five Daily Actions
- The Difference Between Writing a Book and a Blog Post
- The Power and Impact of Writing a Manifesto
- How to Leverage a Conversation with Your Readers to Create Products
- Why the Launch of a Book is Like a Hollywood Blockbuster
- The Stories of People with Successful $100 Startups
- The Key Mistakes that People Make
Some people and resources mentioned in this episode include:
Chris Gillebeau writes, travels, and helps people take over the world. His site hosts The Art of Non-Conformity blog and the diary of his travel adventures in 150 countries and counting. You can follow him on twitter @chrisguillebeau.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.