Make sure you use the hashtag #bestof2012 if you want to share the interviews!
One of the ways that I find new people to interview is by asking our previous guests for their recommendations. Fortunately, one of those referrals was Megan Auman. She’s a rockstar in the handmade world, and after our conversation I could see exactly why. When I sat down to do the editing, I realized just how much Megan packed into this interview.
Here are just a few of the highlights from our chat:
- Why It’s Valuable to Identify Content that Really Resonates with Your Audience
- The Importance of Creating a Fantasy/Experience for Your Audience
- Why Positioning Yourself as an “Expert” Isn’t Necessarily the Best Strategy
- The Power of Having a Personality Brand by Being Yourself
- The Reason You Shouldn’t Be a People Pleaser with Your Content
- Why Measuring Vanity Metrics Is a Complete Waste of Time
- The Only Metric of the True Health of a Business
- Getting Over the Fear of Selling to Your List
- Why the Exercises You Do In Your Own Business Can Be Turned into Products
- Identifying the Value in What You Provide
- Why You Need To Become Your Own Biggest Fan
- The Importance of Pricing According to Your Value
Megan Auman is a confidence designer, sexy metalsmith, educator, and entrepreneur. She makes women and businesses feel beautiful. Megan love power yoga, long bike rides, eating my fruits and veggies, and good beer. You can follow her on twitter @meganauman.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.