Make sure you use the hashtag #bestof2012 if you want to share the interviews!
Mayi Carles has been a long time listener of BlogcastFM, so I was really excited when she reached out to me with such a great success story. I always enjoy guests from the handmade community because they bring some really amazing perspectives. Not only that, she has a wicked cool accent that will be like music to your ears.
Here are some highlights from our chat:
- How to Overcome the Internal Resistance You Face When Following Your Calling
- Why Developing a Support System of Mentors and Coaches Plays an Integral Role in Your Success
- Why Your Biggest Supporters are Often Your Competitors
- Tapping into Your Creative Potential
- The Importance of Pushing Your Own Boundaries with Your Content
- Why You Need to Create Things That Have No Purpose
- How to Get Good at Creating Video Content
- Why You Should Launch a Product to Learn About Your Customers
- How Mayi Leveraged a Small Guinea Pig Product and Caused it to Evolve into Something Big
Some people and resources mentioned during this episode include:
- Content Marketing With Slideshare
- Joel Runyon
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Amy Schmittauer
Mayi Carles is an artistic inventor, organizational master, and pocket-size creative business fairy with a severe cupcake addiction. She even finds time to call her mom everyday. You can follow her on twitter @mayicarles.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.