It’s no secret to any of who you listen to the show that Ashley Ambirge is one of my favorite writers online. I’ve consistently referred to her as one of the most unique voices online. She previously appeared in our episode, “The Voice Behind the Madness at The Middle Finger Project“. In this interview, you’ll learn all about how she consistently produces amazing content, launches successful products, and much more.
Here are some of the highlights from our most recent chat:
- Why You Have to be Smart About Making Career Transitions
- The Importance of Taking Your Time with Your Business
- Viewing Each Blog Post As Something that Will Make You Money
- How Ashley’s Background in Sales Has Helped Grow Her Business
- Analyzing Your Past Experiences to Figure Out What Could Be Applied to Your Business
- Why Cashflow is the #1 Thing that Your Business Needs In the Beginning
- How to Take Your Strengths and Translate Them Into an Offer
- An In-Depth Look Into Ashley’s Product Creation Process
- How to Position Your Offers so They Align With Your Message
- Keeping a Voice Diary and How It Impacts Your Writing
Tweetable Insights Include:
- You can’t just start a blog and not know what you’re talking about (Click to Tweet)
- You need to do what you can do well and rock it…period (Click to Tweet)
- Hit them in the face with a crowbar. That’s what you want to your copy to accomplish(Click to Tweet)
- Voice in writing is just an extension of your actual voice in person (Click to Tweet)
- The message you’re trying to get out to the world is the foundation for your business (Click to Tweet)
- If you want to be a better writer tonight, pay attention to your verbs. Up the wattage of your verbs (Click to Tweet)
- If you doubt yourself, why should anybody else believe in you (Click to Tweet)
Ashley Ambirge is the genius behind The Middle Finger Project where she is rejecting the status quo and rebelling against mediocrity. She is a sassy, foul-mouthed small biz blogger and copywriter, helping people leverage the internet to do meaningful work that makes them money. You can follow her on twitter @tmfproject.
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.