Ash and I connected with each other because we’re both members of the Young Entrepreneur’s Council. After doing some digging on his background, I realized that he would be a really interesting guest. His experience gave me a very eye=opening look into building things from the ground up.
Here are some of the highlights from our chat:
- Why You Need to Have an Authentic Story
- The Keys to Expressing Your Vision
- The Importance of Living In the Moment to Succeed in Business
- Why You Can’t Be a Copycat to Succeed
- Treating Your Entrepreneurial Pursuit as a Life Mission
- The Reason Ash Uses Social Media for Nothing But Business
- Why You Have to Keep Refining Your Craft Regardless of What It Is
- The Basics of What It Means to Run a Business
- The Power of Surrounding Yourself with Smart People
- Finding Mentor Driven Investors
- Why a Mastermind Group Can Catapult Your Career
- How Being Fear Driven Can Destroy Your Business
If you liked this article, would you share it with your friends? Just click here to post it to Twitter.
One of our goals for 2012 is to become a top 100 show in iTunes. We can get there with your help and it will enable us to improve the how and bring on even bigger guests. So if you can, we’d be really grateful if you write us a review in iTunes.